100+ Recipes for Breakfast & Brunch
100+ Recipes for Breakfast & Brunch
With 100+ Recipes for Breakfast & Brunch all in one place, there's definitely something here for everyone! Including a section of recipes that are easy enough for kids to make on Mother's day plus a section of recipes that accommodates special dietary needs (like gluten free!) towards the bottom of the post.
More Recipe Collections Similar to 100+ Recipes for Breakfast & Brunch
- 60+ Pound Cakes & Bundt Cake Recipes
- 85 Single Serving Dessert Recipes
- 101 Completely Decadent Dessert Recipes
3 Tips to Make the BEST Pancake Recipes for Breakfast & Brunch
- Cook the pancakes in melted butter (not cooking spray).
- Use an electric griddle instead of a pan on the stove. It eliminates the risk of burning and cooking unevenly.
- Use REAL buttermilk. Doing this will always make the best, fluffiest pancakes.
Supplies for Making Really Good Pancakes
5 Ways to Doctor Up a Waffle Mix
- Add 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp butter extract, 1/2 tsp almond extract, and a handful of sprinkles to make FUNFETTI waffles.
- Generously brush each side of the cooked waffle with melted butter. Then dip in cinnamon sugar to make CHURRO waffles.
- Mix 1/4 cup of melted peanut butter into the batter. Top with homemade blackberry sauce to make PB&J waffles.
- Add a handful of chopped pepperoni, shredded mozzarella, and about a teaspoon of Italian seasoning to the batter. Dip the cooked waffles in marinara for PIZZA waffles.
- Serve each waffle with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sundae toppings to make ICE CREAM SUNDAE waffles.
Really Cool Waffle Makers
How to keep French toast from becoming soggy:
- The most important first step in preventing soggy French toast is to make sure that you are using the right kind of bread. Thick-sliced brioche and French bread are wonderful for French toast.
- Dry out the slices of bread in the oven before dipping them in the custard. Set the oven for 300ºF and place the slices of bread directly on the racks. Allow them to bake for several minutes until quite dry to the touch.
- Let excess liquid drain from the bread before cooking. Once you dip the bread in the custard mixture, place it on a cooling rack for a few minutes and allow the excess liquid to drip into another pan.
Supplies for Making Really Good French Toast
How to Make Really Moist Muffins that Won't Dry Out
- Use oil instead of butter (or a combination of oil and butter). A lot of muffin recipes call for all butter, but this will 100% for sure create to dry, crumbly muffins. I love using coconut oil in my muffins!
- Everyone knows the number one rule of muffin-making is to not overmix your batter! If there are some streaks of flour or lumps, that's just fine.
- Just as important as #2 is this: use room temperature ingredients. You will be amazed at how soft and moist your muffins will be if you bring the cold ingredients to room temperature first.
My Favorite Muffin Supplies
How to Make the Perfect Baked Donuts
- Snag an affordable donut pan on Amazon! Go ahead and get this 2-pack. Every recipe I've ever used makes at least a dozen cookies, and it's such a pain to only have one 6-donut pan (speaking from experience)!
- Pipe the batter into the donut pan rather than spooning it in. This ensures even baking throughout all the donuts. You can use a gallon size zipper bag to do this– just fill it and snip the corner. But I always have piping bags on hand, so I usually use those.
- Generously grease the pan!!! This is so important for two reasons: 1) you want the donuts to release easily from the pan for obvious reasons. And 2) the oil from the cooking spray will get hot quickly and create an almost-fried exterior, mimicking an actual fried donut!
- Glaze the donut. No matter what kind of frosting or topping you're adding, always glaze the donut first. This will also give it that bakery-style donut taste and texture.
My Favorite Donut Supplies
Does Monkey Bread have to be made in a bundt pan?
No way! You can bake monkey bread in any kind of baking pan. You can even make monkey bread muffins! Here are a few of my favorite baking dishes, and they would all be perfect for baking monkey bread.
How to prepare bread pudding the night before:
- Pour the custard over the bread pieces.
- Gently move the bread around so that it's coated evenly in the custard.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- The following morning: transfer the mixture to the baking dish and bake according to the recipe.
Sweet Rolls & Cinnamon Rolls
3 Ways to Upgrade Cinnamon Roll Recipes for Breakfast & Brunch
- Mix sprinkles into the dough before it rises, add sprinkles to the filling, and then spread this Rainbow Chip frosting on top of the cinnamon rolls while they're still warm.
- Start with this Funfetti Oreo cake mix and my Cake Mix Cinnamon Roll recipe. Crush Oreo cookies in a blender or food processor to make superfine crumbs (not chunky crumbles), and replace the cinnamon sugar in the filling with the cookie crumbs.
- Skip the rolls altogether and make a cinnamon roll cake instead. It's SO GOOD!
Special Diet Friendly Recipes for Breakfast & Brunch
Breakfast & Brunch Recipes Easy Enough for Kids
Miscellaneous Recipes for Breakfast & Brunch