Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
These Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls are unbelievably easy, melt-in-your-mouth delicious, and so soft and fluffy thanks to my secret ingredient– Rhodes AnyTime! Cinnamon Rolls.
This post has been sponsored by Rhodes Rolls. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
CHECK OUT ALL OF MY RHODES ROLLS RECIPES!
Ingredients Needed for Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
- Rhodes AnyTime! Cinnamon Rolls
- maple extract
- cooked bacon
And that's it! You're just three easy ingredients away from the yummiest cinnamon rolls you've ever had, not to mention the easiest.
Rhodes AnyTime! Cinnamon Rolls
- From freezer to table in 35-45 minutes
- New bakeable paper pan provides even baking straight from the package and looks nice enough for serving
- Also available in orange and sticky bun flavors
- Made in the USA with only high-quality ingredients for the best flavor
Click here for the store locator.
Related Recipe Video: Rhodes Rolls Homemade Bagels
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”1NBzJOws” upload-date=”2019-01-11T02:28:33.000Z” name=”RHODES BAGELS FINAL” description=””]
- 1 package Rhodes AnyTime! Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/8 tsp maple extract
- 3 slices pre-cooked bacon, chopped
- Bake the cinnamon rolls according to the directions on the package. Set the frosting aside to thaw while cinnamon rolls are baking.
- Towards the end of baking, prepare the maple bacon icing. In a small bowl, whisk together the icing and the maple extract. Fold in the bacon pieces.
- Spread the icing over the cinnamon rolls and serve.
Love Cinnamon Rolls? Me too!
These are my favorite cinnamon roll recipes.