These Snickers Cheesecake Pudding Cookies are so good! My favorite chocolate chip cookies loaded with pieces of Snickers, and they’re extra soft in the middle thanks to the pudding mix in the dough.
Check out all of my favorite cookie recipes right here.
Main Ingredients Needed for Snickers Cheesecake Pudding Cookies
- Snickers candy bars
- cheesecake pudding mix (NOT sugar free)
- brown sugar
- baking soda
- chocolate chips
Recipe Tips & Notes
- The cornstarch in the pudding mix is what makes pudding cookies so soft and yummy. That’s why it’s important to use the regular pudding mix and not the sugar free mix.
- Be sure to bake your cookies on parchment paper. Otherwise you’ll have a caramel mess stuck to your cookie sheet, and it will be impossible to lift the cookies off.
- The recipe specifies “packing” the flour when measuring. This is really critical to the texture of the cookies, so don’t revert to the “correct” method of measuring flour (spoon & sweep). Otherwise your cookies will spread too much!
Related Recipe Video: Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour, packed
- 3.4 ounces instant pudding mix, cheesecake flavor (just the dry mix)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped Snickers candy bars (about 2-3 full size bars)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt the butter with the brown sugar and granulated white sugar in the microwave. Let mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in the egg, the egg yolk, vanilla, and baking soda.
- Add the flour, pudding mix, and salt. Mix just until dough forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and candy pieces.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of dough and place each cookie about 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 11 minutes. Let cool on the cookie sheet.
Have you made a Something Swanky recipe? Post it on Instagram and tag me @somethingswanky or use the hashtag #somethingswankyrecipes. I’d love to re-post!
Obsessed with Cookies? Me too!
These cookie recipes are some of my favorites.