I love this simple recipe for Overnight Butterscotch Sticky Buns. It’s a delicious warm breakfast for those crisp Fall mornings, and the best part is that all the work is done the night before!
This post has been sponsored by Rhodes Rolls. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
CHECK OUT ALL OF MY RHODES ROLLS RECIPES!
Main Ingredients Needed for Overnight Butterscotch Sticky Buns
- Rhodes Bake-N-Serv rolls
- brown sugar
- chopped pecans
- butterscotch Cook-and-Serve pudding mix
How to Make this Recipe
Step 1: Frozen rolls first.
Layer the frozen rolls in a greased pan. Using frozen rolls for this recipe is what makes it perfect for “overnight” prep. You can forget about them until morning without worry about over-rising or refrigerating!
Step 2: Sprinkle the dry ingredients on top.
Pudding mix, brown sugar, and chopped pecans. Mix them up and sprinkle over the frozen rolls.
Step 3: Drizzle butter.
Melt the butter and drizzle it over the dry ingredients.
Step 4: Leave it alone overnight.
Cover it up and leave it on the counter to thaw and rise. The dough will be perfect in the morning!
Step 5: Bake and eat!
Bake for 30 minutes, and then you’re ready to dig in! You can scoop each roll out of the pan as is, or invert the pan of rolls onto a tray so that the “syrup” runs down the sides of the rolls. The picture below shows before and after inverting.
Recipe Video: Rhodes Rolls Pumpkin Donuts
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Sticky Buns
I love this simple recipe for Overnight Butterscotch Sticky Buns. It's a delicious warm breakfast for those crisp Fall mornings, and the best part is that all the work is done the night before!
- 20 Rhodes Bake-N-Serv rolls, frozen
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3-ounce package Cook & Serve butterscotch pudding
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer 20 frozen rolls in the baking dish.
- Mix together the brown sugar, pudding mix, and chopped pecans. Sprinkle the mixture over the frozen rolls.
- Drizzle the butter over the brown sugar mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let thaw and rise at room temperature overnight.
- In the morning, preheat the oven to 350ºF. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Invert onto a plate before serving warm.
Have you made a Something Swanky recipe? Post it on Instagram and tag me @somethingswanky or use the hashtag #somethingswankyrecipes. I’d love to re-post!
Love Breakfast Recipes? Me too!
These are some of my favorite warm breakfast ideas.