4th of July Funfetti M&M Pudding Cookies Recipe
Thick and chewy M&M pudding cookies perfect for the 4th of July. This simple recipe really does make the most delicious chocolate chip cookies ever!
Check out all of my 4th of July recipes right here.
Main Ingredients Needed for 4th of July M&M Pudding Cookies
- brown sugar
- pudding mix
- baking soda
Recipe Tips & Notes
- Be sure to use regular pudding mix (not sugar free/fat free). This is the special ingredient that makes these cookie so soft!
- The combination of butter extract and almond extract create a delicious “funfetti” flavor. If you don't have the extracts on hand, you can still make the cookies just using vanilla. You lose the funfetti flavor, but you'll still have delicious chocolate chip cookies 🙂
- I used white chocolate chips to keep these cookies totally “red, white, and blue,” but feel free to add chocolate if you'd like.
- No need to chill the dough before baking. I love how quickly this recipe comes together!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”wdsKNFEb” upload-date=”2019-06-22T21:43:37.000Z” name=”4th of July M&M Cookies” description=”null”]
1 stick unsalted butter, melted 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar 1 large egg 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 1 tsp almond extract 1 tsp butter extract 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix (not sugar free, not cook & serve) 3/4 cup white chocolate chips 1-1/2 cups Red, White, and Blue M&Ms 3 tbsp Red, White, and Blue sprinkle mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp butter extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix (not sugar free, not cook & serve)
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups Red, White, and Blue M&Ms
- 3 tbsp Red, White, and Blue sprinkle mix
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Whisk the brown sugar and sugar into the melted butter. Mix in the egg.
- Mix in the baking soda, salt, and extracts.
- Gently mix the flour and pudding mix into the wet mixture. Fold in the white chocolate chips, M&Ms, and sprinkles.
- Scoop dough (about 2 tablespoons) onto ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart
- Bake for 9 minutes. Let cool on the cookie sheet.
Looking for more Red, White, and Blue?
Check out these delicious patriotic recipes!
Something Swanky and/or Ashton have been featured by LDS Living, Better Homes and Gardens, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Country Living Magazine, and multiple times on Spoonful, BuzzFeed, and The Huffington Post. Something Swanky recipes have also been featured regularly on brand Facebook pages such as: Pillsbury, Jell-O, Reese’s, Hershey’s, and more.