White Chocolate Covered Oreos Spring Flowers
These white chocolate covered Oreos are decorated with spring flowers made out of M&MS. Easy to make, so cute, and delicious too!
I’m always on the lookout for quick and easy dessert recipes! And it’s a double win if I can find one that also packages up well in a cute little treat bag. This recipe has got it all covered, and it’s super cute for Easter just right around the corner!
PSSSSST! JOIN MY FB GROUP TO GET NEW DESSERTS DAILY!
What’s the secret to perfectly dipped chocolate Oreos? I’ll tell you!
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS RECIPE:
- Unless you’re adept at tempering your own chocolate, I always STRONGLY recommend using a melting candy chocolate (like Wilton or Ghirardelli) for chocolate covered Oreos. This will guarantee a perfectly dipped cookie every time! It dips smoothly, hardens quickly, and it won’t melt in your fingers.
- Lift the Oreo out of the melting chocolate with a fork and gently scrape the bottom along the edge of the container before placing it on a nonstick mat. This will help prevent excess chocolate from pooling around the bottom of the cookie when you set it down.
- I always let my chocolate dipped treats cool on a Silpat silicone baking mat, and I LOVE it. They come off easily without damaging the chocolate coating. But you could also use parchment paper, wax paper, or even aluminum foil as your nonstick surface.
- If you want to get REALLY fancy, you could add a dollop of Nutella or peanut butter in the middle of each Oreo before dipping!
- 24 Oreos
- 12 ounces white melted chocolate (I used Ghirardelli)
- pastel M&MS
Prepare a nonstick surface on your countertop (ie, silicone baking mat, parchment paper, wax paper) for the dipped Oreos to cool and harden after dipping.
Melt the white chocolate according to the package directions. Tip: I like to use mugs, because they are taller than bowls which makes them work a little better for dipping.
Dunk an Oreo into the white chocolate. Use a fork to push the white chocolate over all edges of the cookie. Use the for to gently lift the Oreo out of the chocolate, and carefully scrape the bottom of the cookie along the edge of the mug to remove excess chocolate.
Place the dipped cookie on the prepared nonstick surface. Arrange M&MS on top of the Oreo to look like a flower.
Repeat with all the Oreos. Let cool to harden.
Calories 310 | Total Fat 19g | Saturated Fat 11g | Carbohydrates 31g | Fiber 1g | Sugars 26g | Protein 2g
Nutrition approximated per cookie
More recipes I think you’ll love!