Cookies & Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies with Cookies & SCREEM M&MS
These Chocolate Chip Cookies have a fun cookies & cream twist. Chock full of crumbled Halloween Oreos and Cookies & SCREEEM M&M’S, this recipe is a delicious spooky treat!
CHECK OUT MY FAVORITE HALLOWEEN TREATS ON FACEBOOK!
Ingredients Needed for Cookies & SCREEM M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies
- brown sugar
- granulated white sugar
- baking soda
- chocolate chips
- Cookies & SCREEM M&MS
- chocolate sandwich cookies
Supplies Needed for This Recipe
- a 56mm scoop (1/4 cup)
- a gallon size ziplock bag
- a rolling pin or meat mallet
- baking sheet
CHECK OUT MY RECENT VIDEOS!
Cookies & SCREEM M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Cookies & SCREEM M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies are a fun twist on a classic chocolate chip cookie. Chock full of crumbled Halloween Oreos and Cookies & SCREEEM M&M'S, this recipe is a delicious spooky treat!
- 1 cups butter, softened
- 1 cups brown sugar
- ¾ cups white sugar
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour, packed
- ¾ tsp baking soda, dissolved in 1 tbsp water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chips
- 1 cup Cookies & SCREEM M&MS
- 10 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cream together the sugars and butter.
- Add vanilla and egg, egg yolk and mix well. Add the baking soda water.
- Mix in the flour and salt until dough forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips, M&MS, and cookie crumbs.
- Scoop 1/4 cup dough onto ungreased cookie sheets, allowing room for some spreading.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until edges are slightly golden. Let cool on the pan for a minute or two before transferring to a wire rack.
All images and text ©Something Swanky 2018
Have you made a Something Swanky recipe? Post it on Instagram and tag me @somethingswanky or use the hashtag #somethingswankyrecipes. I’d love to re-post!
More Halloween Cookies
RIGHT THIS WAY!