French Silk Pie Bars Recipe
These French Silk Pie bars have a delicious chocolate graham cracker crust with a creamy, yet light-as-air, chocolate mousse filling.
This pie is a fantastic recipe to have on hand for just about any occasion, and it's so much easier to make than you might think. Top it with my favorite homemade whipped cream, or make it extra rich with a little chocolate ganache drizzled on top!
Dixie Crystals sponsors this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL OF MY RECIPES ON THE DIXIE CRYSTALS WEBSITE!
What's in these French Silk Pie Bars?
- chocolate graham crackers
- Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- unsweetened chocolate
- cream cheese
- Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- whipped cream
- more whipped cream and chocolate shavings for toppings
You'll love how simple this recipe is! It's all done in three very easy stages:
- Make the crust. Crush up the graham crackers, mix the crumbs with butter and sugar, press in the pan, and bake!
- Make the filling. In a nutshell: melt the chocolate and mix everything up in a stand mixer. It really is that easy.
- Chill and top! Let the bars chill for a while, and then add the whipped cream and chocolate shavings to the top.
Ready to Make this Recipe?