Lofthouse Sugar Cookies Copycat Recipe
Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
Have you ever eaten Lofthouse Sugar Cookies? These sprinkle-topped iced sugar cookies are super soft, delicious, and can be found at the grocery store in a variety of fun seasonal colors. Try making your own at home with this simple copycat recipe!
Dixie Crystals sponsors this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL OF MY RECIPES ON THE DIXIE CRYSTALS WEBSITE!
- butter, softened
- vegetable shortening (don't replace with butter!)
- Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- heavy cream
- vanilla extract
- food coloring (optional)
How to Make Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Mix the butter, sugar, egg, and sour cream.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix into a dough.
- Chill the dough.
- Scoop the dough and flatten slightly with a glass.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
Ready to Make this Recipe?
CLICK OVER TO DIXIE CRYSTALS TO GET THIS RECIPE
Recommended Baking Supplies
Pretty Pins for Your Boards
Pin any of the images on this page to save this recipe for later!