Birthday Brookie Cookies
Birthday Brookie Cookies are my two favorite desserts rolled into one plus SPRINKLES! Half brownie, half cookie, and a whole lotta fun.
This post has been sponsored by Dixie Crystals. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
CHECK OUT ALL OF MY VERY FAVORITE RECIPES ON FACEBOOK!
Can’t decide between brownies and cookies? Problem solved! Brookie Cookies are the best of both worlds.
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE MY BIRTHDAY BROOKIE COOKIES:
- Make the brownie cookie dough. It uses a brownie mix, and it’s BY FAR the best recipe for brownie cookies I’ve ever tried!
- Make the chocolate chip cookie dough. I used my favorite Quick & Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe for this batch.
- Add lots and LOTS of sprinkles!
- Scoop dough from each bowl and smush together to form one cookie.
- Pop them in the oven for a few minutes, and VOILA!
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS RECIPE:
- The brownie side of the cookie and the chocolate chip cookie side of the cookie will bake up with slightly different textures. If the “cookie” side is more poofy than the brownie side, just press a couple of chocolate chips on top. This should easily level the cookie back out.
- I have an array of different kinds of sprinkles photographed in this post. However, I highly recommend using “jimmies.” They won’t bleed or disappear into the dough (nonpareils will do both!)
- If you’re looking to make a really, really stellar ice cream sandwich– THESE are the cookies to do it!! Just FYI ☺️.
I am so excited to announce that I am partnering with Dixie Crystals in 2018 as a brand ambassador and will be creating recipes that you can find on their website!
YOU CAN FIND THE RECIPE FOR THESE BIRTHDAY BROOKIE COOKIES IN ITS ENTIRETY BY CLICKING RIGHT HERE.
FOLLOW ALONG WITH MY BIRTHDAY WEEK RECIPES RIGHT HERE!
Love Brookies as Much as I Do?!
HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE BROOKIE RECIPES!