Homemade Chewy Peanut Butter Granola
Peanut butter lovers, this easy Homemade Chewy Peanut butter Granola recipe is for you! I love eating it for breakfast or as a snack with a big bowl of yogurt and lots of chocolate chips.
CHECK OUT MY FAVORITE BREAKFAST RECIPES ON FACEBOOK!
Ingredients for Homemade Chewy Peanut Butter Granola
- peanut butter
- old fashioned oats
- optional: a splash of vanilla
How to Eat This Homemade Chewy Peanut Butter Granola
I mean, sure– it’s granola. How hard can it be to figure out how to eat it? I know. But believe it or not, my family actually does have a few creative ways that we like to eat this granola!
- On yogurt, with chocolate chips. Obviously.
- On Apple Nachos! Slice a Granny Smith Apple and drizzle it with melted peanut butter (or Nutella!) and crumble some granola on top. I add chocolate chips too.
- Make snack balls. Simply roll the mixture into tablespoon-sized balls, and keep them in the fridge instead of baking. Grab one or a few for delicious on-the-go snacking filled with protein and fiber!
- Make MONSTER COOKIE snack balls. Do the same thing as the last bullet point, but also mix in some mini M&MS. It’s ridiculously good.
- Sub almond butter and add coconut and chocolate chips for something along the lines of an almond joy. Check out these Almond Joy Granola Bites for a recipe.
- Eat it plain. Because it basically tastes like a cookie ????.
How to Make Homemade Chewy Peanut Butter Granola
It’s embarrassingly simple to make this granola, but I made this video anyway to show you how. Just for fun ????. Please note– you DO NOT need a stand mixer to make this recipe. I just bought a new glass bowl for my KitchenAid and wanted to use it in a video. But seriously, there is no need to bust out a stand mixer if you’ve got a bowl and spoon. I promise!
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with foil, parchment, or a silicone baking mat (my preference).
- In a large bowl, microwave the honey and the peanut butter together in 30-second increments until easy to mix together. Stir in the vanilla if desired.
- Mix in the oats.
- Spread granola on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Let cool completely. Crumble into bite sized pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Love granola? I’ve got more!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THESE OTHER GRANOLA RECIPES ON MY SITE