Best EVER Baked Donuts of All Time Ever. Recipe
These Best Ever Baked Donuts taste like the real-deal, yeasty fried donuts you get from your favorite donut shop.
A few days ago my daughter made dinner using a French-themed Raddish Box she had received as a Christmas gift. For dessert she made cream puffs. As we were eating, I said, “mmmmmm. These taste like ice cream-filled donuts!” ???????????? The next day, I baked up a batch of cream puffs in my donut pan, and voila! The Best EVER Baked Donuts were born ????.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite donut recipes ????
Ingredients Needed for Best Ever Baked Donuts
Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Ganache
- heavy cream
- chocolate chips
Special Supplies Needed for this Recipe
Step-by-Step Recipe Video
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”KB0ihH9Z” upload-date=”2019-01-17T03:05:33.000Z” name=”Baked Donuts” description=”null”]
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Melt the butter in the water over medium-high heat. Bring mixture to a rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in the flour. Stir vigorously until mixture turns into a ball.
- Transfer ball to a bowl and let cool for about 5-10 minutes. Add the eggs all at once and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Pipe the batter into a greased donut pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until donuts are golden on top.
- Cool on wire rack. Dip cooled donuts in chocolate ganache and top with sprinkles.
*Nutrition information is an approximation and does not include chocolate ganache
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 13 g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 7 g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 110 mg||37 %|
|Sodium 34 mg||1 %|
|Potassium 34 mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||2 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 4 g||8 %|
|Vitamin A||89 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Check out my favorite homemade donuts!