No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake – RECIPE
A simple no-bake pumpkin cheesecake made with just FOUR easy ingredients nestled inside a buttery, graham cracker crust.
CHECk out all of my Thanksgiving recipes right here!
Ingredients Needed for No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- cream cheese
- canned pumpkin
- whipped topping (or my homemade stable whipped cream!)
Recipe Tips & Notes
- You can make this pie as easy/convenient to make as you! If you’re short on time, use a store-bought crust, cream cheese spread (no need to soften), and Cool Whip. Then pop it in the freezer for quick set up!
- If you want to go the from-scratch route (which *I think* is worth the effort and not difficult at all)… make the homemade graham cracker crust, my Best Homemade Whipped Cream, and a brick of cream cheese that’s been softened to room temp. You can still stick this in the freezer to speed set-up, but make sure you serve it thawed!
Is your cheesecake too soft? It’s probably because…
- Cream Cheese: if you used reduced fat, low fat, or whipped cream cheese, your cheesecake will be too soft. A cream cheese spread will also make a softer cheesecake. I highly recommend using Philadelphia brand cream cheese (in brick form).
- Whipped Cream: if you decide to use whipped topping from a tub, it really needs to be Cool Whip brand. Every generic store brand I’ve ever tried to use is way too thin and won’t hold up in a no-bake cheesecake.
- Temperature: you won’t be able to cut this cheesecake until it has firmed up in the refrigerator. Since you brought the cream cheese to room temperature before mixing, it has to be chilled again in order to hold shape.
Related Recipe Video: Homemade Stable Whipped Cream
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”Q34CXT9S” upload-date=”2018-11-17T06:48:12.000Z” name=”Stable Whipped Cream” description=””]
- Beat together the cream cheese and the sugar until smooth.
- Vigorously mix in the pumpkin. Continue to mix until no lumps remain.
- Fold in the whipped cream. Pour filling into the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Chill for 3-4 hours before serving.
Love No Bake Pies?
Here are a few of my favorites!