Oreo Nutella Pumpkin Fudge
This fudge comes together easily in minutes using Pumpkin Hershey Kisses and sweetened condensed milk! Add Oreos and Nutella for an unstoppable winning fudge flavor!
Last year Pumpkin Hershey Kisses rocked my world! I had no idea pumpkin could taste so good as a chocolate!! I think I went a little overboard with recipes that use Pumpkin Hershey Kisses last year though, because I heard a lot of complaints that people weren’t able to find them stocked in their stores.
Which is an absolute travesty. Someone seriously dropped the ball there!
Anyway. I’ve been trying to tone it down a little bit with the Pumpkin Kisses recipes. I mean, I still posted a couple of things (these cookies and this puppy chow), but I really hate it when I post a recipe that a lot of you can’t make!!
That being said, it looks like Pumpkin Hershey Kisses are disappearing from shelves for the year (hurry!! Go stock up!!), and I just had to slip one more Pumpkin Kiss recipe in before they’re totally gone for good.
Pumpkin fudge made using these Hershey Kisses is simply the best fudge I’ve ever tasted.
Yeah. I went there. The best. And I mean it too!
Last year I made Pumpkin Fudge with Nutella & Fluff Swirl, and ohmyyyyyyyyyygosh. It was divine. I’ll for sure be making some more of that soon! But I thought it would be fund to switch it up a bit for the blog this year and sub in Oreos for the Fluff (although, I have to say I think it would be awesome with both!).
This fudge is SO easy to make. Literally, the hardest part is waiting for it to cool so you can cut it to pieces and stuff it in your face! I don’t always succeed at the waiting part…. 😉
And don’ forget to hurry to your nearest grocer (I usually have luck at Target or Walmart) to stock up on these Hershey Kisses before they’re gone for another 11 months!
- 10 ounce bag Pumpkin Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
- 1 cup white melting chocolate (like Wiltons or Ghirardeli)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup crumbled Oreos
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, continuously stir the pumpkin Hershey Kisses, the white melting chocolate, and the sweetened condensed milk until melted and smooth.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared baking dish. Crumble the Oreos over the fudge.
- Place the nutella in a ziptop bag. Snip the corner, and use it to pipe Nutella swirls over the fudge.
- Use a knife to "cut" the Oreos and Nutella into the fudge (but don't mix it in completely).
- Let cool for 3-4 hours or until set up enough to cut into 2 inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
Don’t miss a bite! Connect with Something Swanky: