Pumpkin Cheesecake Blossom Cookies
This cookie brings together two of my favorite cookies: pudding cookies and blossom cookies! Pop a Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kiss on top of a warm cheesecake pudding cookie for a yummy (and pretty) fall treat!
Have you bought a bag of Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses yet?? Please say yes.
And please say you’ve been baking with them every day. And popping one in your mouth every time you walk by the pantry (or candy room/office, as the case may be…).
Puh-lease tell me I’m not alone!
Seriously. I think I could do away with Halloween and Christmas candy altogether if I could just have Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses…
Ok. That’s a lie. I die over Candy Candy Hershey Kisses every year too :) So get ready for that mania in a month or two!
But for now, let’s just enjoy the pumpkin time! These cookies are so great. They are a perfect balance of fall flavors– a cheesecake pudding cookie rolled in cinnamon sugar, and then a pumpkin spice Hershey Kiss plopped right on top! Eat them when they’re warm and melty, and you’ll be in pumpkin cheesecake heaven!
- 1 cup butter, still cold
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar (1/2 cup sugar + tsp cinnamon)
- approximately 4 dozen Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses
- 3.4 oz pudding mix, cheesecake flavored
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter until smooth. Beat in the brown sugar and sugar.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time until creamy.
- Mix in the vanilla, salt and baking soda.
- Mix in the flour and pudding mix until dough forms. Chill dough for 10 minutes.
- Scoop by tablespoons and roll into a ball in your palms, and then roll each ball in the cinnamon sugar to coat well.
- Place cookie dough balls on baking sheet two inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Press a Hershey Kiss on top of each cookie immediately after removing from the oven. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.
If you don't have a stand mixer, you can soften the butter first and mix with a hand mixer or by hand. But you must chill the dough for at least half an hour before baking.
Don’t miss a bite!
Connect with Something Swanky:
If you like this recipe, I know you’ll love these other great recipes from me and my friends!