Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip Recipe
Dreamy, creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is an easy no-bake recipe to make and always a crowd pleaser. Bursting with Fall time flavors!
When it comes to entertaining or bringing a quick and easy party dish, cheesecake dips are always at the top of my list. They are super easy to throw together, you can make them way ahead of time or at the last minute, and they are just so super versatile.
You could make a plain cheesecake dip.
Or dress it up with chocolate chips.
Or even give it a Fall time twist and add pumpkin, autumn spices, and pecans!
The only problem I have with dips is that I have no idea how to behave socially appropriately with one. Put a dip in front of me and one of two things will happen…
One. And I'm embarrassed to say I'm not joking here– I might lose control of my hand and dip something right into the dip out of the serving bowl. ???? YES. Seriously. If you see me at a party with my hand suspiciously hovering over the bowl, chip in hand, you should be concerned. Sorry! Honestly, I just forget! I just lose my head, and all I see is the dip in tunnel vision. The only thing I care about is getting the dip into my mouth STAT.
OR… let's say I actually remember not to eat directly from the dip bowl. Then you'll notice that my entire plate is full of dip. And a spoon.
See? You guys. I have a problem with dip. Just keep it away from me before I embarrass the both of us. ????
This delicious Fall dip is a simple mixture of pumpkin, cream cheese, and whipped cream. And a few other little odds and ends, but that's the gist. Whip it up in a few minutes with an electric mixer and top with pecans. Voila!
Y'all. Hold me back.
- 1 lb. cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- Use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree, salt, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Mix in the cool whip, half of the tub at a time. I like to use the hand mixer to mix in the first half, and then I usually fold in the second half with a large rubber spatula.
- Garnish with chopped pecans and cinnamon. Serve with graham crackers, pretzels, cookies, etc.