Pumpkin Caramel Kiss Cookies
Pumpkin snickerdoodles with a caramel kiss pressed into the middle. These Pumpkin Caramel Kiss Cookies taste like Fall and are so yummy!
CHECK OUT MY FAVORITE PUMPKIN RECIPES ON FACEBOOK + GET SNEAK PEEKS OF RECIPES & PHOTOS IN MY FB RECIPE GROUP!
Ingredients Needed for Pumpkin Caramel Kiss Cookies
- brown sugar
- pure pumpkin
- pumpkin pudding mix
- caramel filled Hershey Kisses
- cinnamon sugar
Where do I find pumpkin spice pudding mix?
For the past several years, I’ve seen plenty of Jell-O brand pumpkin spice pudding mix at Target and Walmart. This is the first year in a really long time that I haven’t been able to track it down!! I was panicking at first– because my very favorite pumpkin chocolate chip cookies HAS TO have pumpkin pudding mix in the dough.
Get your Fall Baking on with this Salted Honey Pie Video!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cups brown sugar
- ¾ cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp pure pumpkin
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp baking soda, dissolved in 1 tbsp water
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour, packed
- 3.4 ounce instant pudding mix, pumpkin spice flavor
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup cinnamon sugar
- 2 dozen Caramel Filled Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Melt the butter for 60 seconds in the microwave. Whisk in the brown sugar and sugar.
- Add the egg, pumpkin, and vanilla and mix well. Add the baking soda water.
- Combine remaining dry ingredients together and gradually add to the wet mixture.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball. Coat the dough in the cinnamon sugar and then place onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. Immediately press a Hershey Kiss into the center of each cookie. Place cookie sheets in the refrigerator while cookies cool, so that the Kisses keep their shape and don't melt.
Love Pumpkin Cookies? Me too!
These are my favorite Pumpkin Cookie Recipes.