I have teamed up with 28 other fabulous bloggers to bring you the ultimate Christmas wish-list giveaway! We’ve each put together baskets of OUR favorite things to give away to our readers! These are the things we simply could NOT live without, and we want to share them with YOU!
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page
Click on each link to view each site, and enter to win their favorite things gift. If you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page.
1. Bombshell Bling♥ 2. BruCrew Life ♥ 3. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke ♥ 4. click it up a notch ♥ 5. Crazy Little Projects ♥ 6. Diary of Dave’s Wife ♥ 7. Eighteen25 ♥ 8. I heart Nap Time ♥ 9. kojodesigns ♥ 10. Landee See, Landee Do ♥ 11. Live. Laugh. Rowe. ♥ 12. Lolly Jane ♥ 13. Love the day ♥ 14. Lil’ Luna ♥ 15.My Sister’s Suitcase ♥ 16. no biggie ♥ 17. Or so she says… ♥ 18. Six Sisters Stuff ♥ 19. Something Swanky ♥ 20. Tatertots and Jello ♥ 21. The 36th Avenue ♥ 22.The Dating Divas ♥ 23. The Girl Who Ate Everything ♥ 24. The Idea Room ♥ 25. The pleated poppy ♥ 26. thirty handmade days ♥ 27. Tidy Mom ♥ 28. your homebased mom ♥ 29. A Pumpkin and a Princess
Erin Condren Life Planner – I couldn’t live without mine! Seriously, it’s the perfect size to carry in my purse, super sturdy, and customized to totally meet my planning needs! Plus… it’s SUPER cute!
This water bottle goes where I go! I’m a total water bottle snob, and I think this one is PERFECT. It slips into the water bottle pockets on my purse just right, unscrews in two places up top– one opening is for adding ice, and the other is for drinking! And the best part? My daughter has yet to break this one– DURABLE!
This vanilla paste is my VERY favorite ingredient! It makes EVERYTHING taste a million times better, and I nearly cry every time I hit the bottom of the jar. Add it to your cookies, cakes, frostings, and so much more in place of vanilla extract for a rich and decadent vanilla bean flavor!
I’m not picturing these items individually, but I’m also including a big bag of my favorite chocolate chips, A Mr. Coffee on-the-go mug, chef’s whisk, and a few more little special surprises for a total approximate value of $100!!
Now it’s time to enter to win my gift giveaway!