These Cranberry Turkey Sliders are best served on Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Artisan French Rolls. A brown sugar cajun cream cheese spread really puts these sliders over the top. By far the best use of holiday leftovers we’ve ever tried!!
This post has been sponsored by Rhodes Rolls. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
CHECK OUT ALL OF MY RHODES ROLLS RECIPES!
Ingredients Needed for Turkey Cranberry Sliders
- Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Artisan French Rolls
- cranberry sauce
- sliced turkey or rotisserie chicken
- cream cheese
- brown sugar
- garlic powder
- cayenne pepper
- onion powder
Quick & Easy Step-By-Step Assembly
1. Split the Rolls
Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Rolls are already baked! All you have to do is let them thaw at room temperature for about 10 minutes. Slice through the centers with a serrated blade and layer the bottom halves of the rolls in a baking dish.
2. Spread the Cream Cheese
This Brown Sugar Cajun Cream Cheese Spread is OUT OF THIS WORLD! I’ve got the recipe below, but it’s as simple as whisking the ingredients together. Then simply spread half of it over the bottoms of the rolls and the remaining half on the inside of the tops of the rolls (set those aside for now, though).
3. Add Cranberry Sauce
I liked using jellied cranberry sauce from the can for these sliders, but feel free to use whatever version of cranberries you have leftover from your holiday meal. Side note: I didn’t include stuffing in this post; but if you’re itching to add some, on top of the cranberry sauce is a good spot to put it!
4. Layer the Turkey (or Chicken)
Thinly slice any large pieces of meat and layer them evenly over the cranberry sauce.
5. Add the Tops & Bake
Brush the tops with melted butter and serve them warm!
VIDEO HOLIDAY TIPS: CHRISTMAS TREE NAPKINS
Turkey Cranberry Sliders
These Cranberry Turkey Sliders are best served on Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Artisan French Rolls. A brown sugar cajun cream cheese spread really puts these sliders over the top. By far the best use of holiday leftovers we've ever tried!!
- 9 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™Artisan French Rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened or whipped
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- dash of ground cayenne pepper
- dash of salt
- cranberry sauce (approximately 1 tbsp per sandwich)
- sliced turkey (approximately 1 ounce per sandwich)
- Optional: stuffing, mashed potatoes, or any other desired fixings
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Allow the rolls to thaw for about 10 minutes at room temperature, just until you can easily slice them with a serrated knife.
- Place the bottom halves of the rolls in a 9x9 baking dish.
- Mix together the cream cheese, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, and salt. Spread half of the mixture on the inside of the bottom halves of the rolls. Spread the remaining cream cheese mixture on the insides of the top halves of the rolls, and set those aside.
- Layer the cranberry sauce and sliced turkey on the rolls and add the tops of the rolls.
- Bake for 10 minutes minutes.
- If desired, brush the tops with melted butter. Serve and enjoy warm!
All images and text ©Something Swanky 2018
Have you made a Something Swanky recipe? Post it on Instagram and tag me @somethingswanky or use the hashtag #somethingswankyrecipes. I’d love to re-post!