Reader Favorite Recipes of 2016
Find out if your favorite made the list!
This is my second favorite post of the whole year! My favorite post will be tomorrow’s– when I reveal my top 10 for the year ????. But today’s post is all about YOU!
These are the Top 10 Reader Favorite dessert recipes from 2016. So, basically the cliff notes version of Something Swanky this year. According to my readers, if you’re going to make a recipe from Something Swanky, START HERE! Did your favorite make the cut??
1. Salted Caramel Brownies – Pinned over 362K times!
2. S’mores Cookie Bars – Pinned over 109K times!
3. Lofthouse Sugar Cookie Bars – Pinned over 33K times!
4. Starbucks Pumpkin Bread – Pinned over 522K times!
5. Chocolate Chip Blondies – Pinned over 6K times!
6. Paula Deen’s Apple Pie – Pinned over 1K times!
7. Homemade Instant Pancake Mix – Pinned over 29K times!
8. White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Pudding Mousse – Pinned over 8K times!
9. Flourless Chocolate Cake – Pinned over 1K times!
10. No Bake Eclair Cake – Pinned over 3K times!