Raspberry Biscoff Brownie Parfaits
This Raspberry Brownie Parfait has layers of fudgy brownie bites, creamy cheesecake mousse, juicy raspberries, and a swirl of Biscoff cookie spread.
Biscoff and raspberries is one of my all-time favorite flavor combinations. I’ve been obsessed with it since I tried a liege waffle with Biscoff and raspberries from Waffle Love. SO GOOD! That’s where I got the inspiration for this Biscoff Raspberry French Toast— also SO GOOD. Today I’m revisiting this magical flavor combo in the form of Raspberry Biscoff Brownie Parfaits! These are easy to make ahead of time for a crowd (or scale down for a small batch) and are gorgeous-looking when layered in a clear glass ????.
SHARE YOUR FAVORITE BROWNIE RECIPE WITH ME ON FACEBOOK. SERIOUSLY… I WANT TO KNOW!
It’s so easy to make these Raspberry Biscoff Brownie Parfaits!
- MAKE OR BUY BROWNIES. I cut these Super Fudge Brownies into bite sized pieces for this recipe, but you could also buy some brownies that are already made at the store!
- MAKE THE MOUSSE FILLING. You could go a couple of different routes for the filling in these parfaits. For this particular batch that you see pictured, I made my go-to Simple Pudding Mousse with cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix. Peanut Butter Mousse would be really good too, and so would the cheesecake mousse I made for this Red, White, and Blueberry Trifle. And, of course, this White Chocolate Raspberry Mousse would be another perfect filling option for these parfaits. No matter which way you go, these are all simple no-bake options that take very little time and only a few simple ingredients.
- Also: I use a ziplock bag to pipe the filling into the glass. It’s just easier than spooning it it, although you could certainly do that too!
- ADD THE BISCOFF, RASPBERRIES, AND CHOCOLATE SYRUP. I smeared the Biscoff along the inside of the glass so that you could easily see it (plus, I think it looks pretty). But you could also spoon the Biscoff spread into a sandwich bag, snip the corner, and then pipe layers of the spread into the glass. Another option would be to spread it on the brownies before cutting them into pieces. And yet another option would be to simply melt the Biscoff spread and spoon it over each layer. All easy and effective means of ultimately getting the Biscoff to your mouth ????.
PSSSST! JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP FOR MORE DESSERTS AND SNEAK PEEKS!
- half of a 9x9 pan of brownies (store/bakery bought is fine), baked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3.4 ounce package cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix
- 1¼ cup milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- ½ cup Biscoff spread
- 1 pint raspberries
- chocolate syrup for drizzling on top
PREPARE THE MOUSSE FILLING:
Whisk together the pudding mix and milk. Immediately fold in the Cool Whip in two batches, whisking after each addition until mixed well.
Layer brownie pieces, the Biscoff, the mousse, and the raspberries 2-3 times (depending on how big your glass is and how thick your layers are) in a tall parfait glass. Top with a chocolate syrup drizzle.
Keep chilled if not serving immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION: calories 1112 | Total Fat 61 g | Saturated Fat 32 g | Total Carbohydrate 133 g | Dietary Fiber 7 g | Sugars 110 g | Protein 12 g
Nutrition information is approximated using the brownie recipe linked to in the ingredients. Using different brownies may drastically alter the nutrition information.
Obsessed with Biscoff?! Me too.
CHECK OUT THESE RECIPES WITH BISCOFF: