Dessert Crescent Rolls Recipe
This is another re-do recipe for me. I figured while I'm on a “roll,” why stop? 😉
I looooooooove this dessert.
It's so easy, and it tastes so incredible.
It's like a Hot n' Now Krispy Kreme donut filled with all of your favorite things–
like Nutella, Heath Bits, Marshmallow Fluff, Chips Ahoy Cookies, and Snickers!
Oh, soooooooooo good.
I was more than happy to make these again 🙂
You can fill these with whatever you'd like, of course. Here's what I went with:
(Left to right) Nutella and Heath Bits, Marshmallow Cream and Chips Ahoy Cookies, Snickers.
Glaze the tops and eat them warm, and you won't be able to stop!
Dessert Crescent Rolls
- 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls
- Fillings of your choice (candy bars work well, any type of spread like Nutella, jam, or peanut butter, any kind of chocolate, etc.)
- 3 tbsp. Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Milk
- Unroll the crescent roll dough.
- Spread the dough with your chosen fillings.
- Roll the crescent dough just like you normally would. Place the rolls on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 11 minutes.
- Whisk together the milk and powdered sugar. Brush over the rolls fresh from the oven.
Powered by Recipage
You can save this recipe to your own Recipe Box via ZipList. And they'll take the ingredients from the recipe and generate a shopping list just for you accessible on your computer or mobile device! I use mine all the time. If you aren't already using this really awesome recipe tool, take a minute to sign up at ZipList.com (it's free)!
Please visit my Party Page for a more complete index of Link Parties.