Nesquik Buttercream Cupcakes
I don’t know about you, but I am addicted to Nesquik.
Always have been. We were practically raised on it.
One of my favorite nostalgic meals is a good PB&J with a tall glass of Nesquik.
So I’ve been wondering how this Nesquik buttercream would taste on Peanut Butter cupcakes–
someone try that and let me know 🙂
But, for now, I went with a classic chocolate cupcake.
Chocolate milk on chocolate cake. All is right in the world.
by Ashton Swank
- 1 c. shortening (don’t use butter flavored)
- 5 c. powdered sugar
- 6 tbsp. milk (I used whole)
- 1/2 c. Nesquik
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Whisk the shortening in a stand mixer until smooth.
- Add in 1 cup powdered sugar. Whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Nesquik and the milk until Nesquik is dissolved. Pour into the stand mixer bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add remaining powdered sugar gradually, whisking in between additions, until you’ve reached desired frosting consistency.
- Whisk in vanilla.
Powered by Recipage
You can save this recipe to your own Recipe Box via ZipList. And they’ll take the ingredients from the recipe and generate a shopping list just for you accessible on your computer or mobile device! I use mine all the time. If you aren’t already using this really awesome recipe tool, take a minute to sign up at ZipList.com (it’s free)!
Please visit my Party Page for a more complete index of Link Parties.