No Bake Deep Dish Cookies & Milk Pie
Seven layers of chocolate chip cookies and whipped cream piled into a Deep Dish Oreo crust. No need to break a sweat with this dreamy No Bake Deep Dish Cookies & Milk Pie– it’s so easy!
I LIVE for quick and easy recipes. Between working from home, mom-ing, and always trying to cram too much of everything else into every day too, I am always short on time. And while I’ll always appreciate a loaf of mom’s homemade bread, impressive layer cakes made entirely from scratch, and a chocolate cream pie that skips the pudding mix, nothing speaks to my heart quite like a quick-and-easy-no-bake recipe! So for all my readers out there who also live life running 15 minutes behind with unwashed hair and a sink full of dishes… this one’s for you 😘.
Which recipes do you like best: NO BAKE or FROM SCRATCH? Tell me on FB!
This No Bake Cookies & Milk Pie comes together in just a few minutes. You could even use a pre-made crust!
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS RECIPE:
- I added a little extra Cool Whip and some additional cookies to the top of the pie for garnish. Please note– the recipe below does not include those additions!! If you want to make your pie look exactly like mine, you’ll need to buy additional cookies (the recipe calls for an entire package of Chips Ahoy-style cookies) and you’ll need to buy additional Cool Whip (the recipe calls for an entire 8 oz. container of Cool Whip).
- I drizzled my homemade chocolate syrup over the pie as an afterthought, mostly for looks. But my taste testers and I all felt that the chocolate syrup really made the pie (which was surprising, because it’s just a little drizzle). So don’t skip it!
- I used my favorite Oreo crust as the base of this pie, and it’s really easy to make. But if you need something even faster and easier, go ahead and use a store-bough chocolate graham cracker crust.
- I like to make these types of pies in a springform pan, just because I like the way it looks. But you can most definitely make this in a deep pie dish.
No Bake Cookies & Milk Pie
Seven layers of chocolate chip cookies and whipped cream piled into an Oreo crust. No need to break a sweat with this dreamy No Bake Milk & Cookies Pie-- it's so easy!
FOR THE OREO CRUST
- 1 package Oreo cookies (about 36)
- 8 tbsp butter
FOR THE FILLING
- 13 ounce package of chocolate chip cookies (like Chips Ahoy)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1½ cups of milk
- Additional Cool Whip and crumbled chocolate chip cookies
- chocolate syrup to drizzle
PREPARE THE CRUST.
- Dunk each chocolate chip cookie in milk and layer evenly over the Oreo crust (I fit about 8-10 cookies on each layer).
- Spread ¼ of the Cool Whip over the cookie layer.
- Repeat twice more with the cookie layers and end with a final layer of Cool Whip.
- Garnish as desired. Freeze until ready to serve (let thaw at room temperature for about 10 minutes before cutting).
Total Fat 17 g
Saturated Fat 8 g
Total Carbohydrate 36 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 19 g
Protein 3 g
All images and text ©Something Swanky 2018
Have you made a Something Swanky recipe? Post it on Instagram and tag me @somethingswanky or use the hashtag #somethingswankyrecipes. I’d love to re-post!
Want more No Bake?? I’ve gotcha covered.
CHECK OUT MY FAVORITE NO BAKE RECIPES: