Handprint Cookies for Mother’s Day
These Handprint Cookies for Mother’s Day are perfect. It’s cheap, it’s easy, and it’s totally sentimental. Show your mom the handy work you’ve done. And have a Happy Mothers Day!
Are we friends on Facebook yet?
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Colored frostings
- A knife
- Prepare sugar cookie dough. My favorite recipe is here.
- Carefully cut around the shape of your kids’ hands.
- Bake according to recipe instructions
- Prepare colored frosting. Scoop heaping 1-2 tablespoons of white frosting in microwave safe bowls (according to the number of colors you want to make) and heat each one for 20 seconds. Stir in food coloring until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Paint hands with colored frosting. It’s a little too hot when it first comes out, so give it a few seconds to cool just a little bit.
- Press “painted” hand onto cookie, and let your mom enjoy your handy work!
Want more? How about these sweet thumbprint flowers, use the same simple steps.
If you enjoyed these Mothers day treats. Make sure to check out more holiday treats!
These white chocolate covered Oreos are decorated with spring flowers made out of M&MS. Easy to make, so cute, and delicious too!
If you like white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, you’ll fall in LOVE with these Candy Corn M&M Macadamia Nut Cookies.
Cute-sy up your St. Patrick’s Day breakfast with green frosted cinnamon rolls and rainbow sprinkles!