Candy Corn M&M Macadamia Nut Cookies
If you like white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, you’ll fall in LOVE with these Candy Corn M&M Macadamia Nut Cookies.
Considering there’s not a lick of chocolate in these cookies, I’m always surprised at how much I seriously love them. Using white chocolate (candy corn) M&MS is such a fun twist on the classic white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, and I think you are going to really like these too!
CHECK OUT MY FAVORITE HALLOWEEN RECIPES HERE!
Ingredients Needed for White Chocolate M&M Macadamia Nut Cookies
- brown sugar
- granulated white sugar
- baking soda
- white chocolate chips
- white chocolate M&MS (Candy Corn M&MS)
- macadamia nuts
Notes & Tips for Making White Chocolate M&M Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Save a handful of white chips and M&MS to press into the tops of the cookies after they bake. It makes them look so good!
- I made these cookies pretty big– using ¼ cup of dough for each cookie! You don’t have to do that. About half of that size (2 tablespoons) is a pretty good size cookie. Just remember to decrease your baking time by a couple of minutes.
- Remember that M&MS bleed their colors if chilled. So while you technically can refrigerate or freeze this dough for whatever reason, just remember that the colors may bleed some. I recommend baking the entire batch on the same day you make the dough and avoid any kind of chilling.
This recipe was originally posted in 2011.
I’ve updated both the recipes and the photos, and I thought it would be fun to share a side-by-side comparison of the pics! ????I adore food photography, and I love how much I’ve had the opportunity to develop and learn over the past several years.
I just want to say THANK YOU for your readership. YOUR support allows me to pursue my passions and continue to progress in this field that I love so much ❤️. I hope you continue to enjoy my recipes, start with these cookies!! ????
HERE’S THE STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO
White Chocolate M&M Macadamia Nut Cookies
If you like white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, you'll fall in LOVE with these Candy Corn M&M Macadamia Nut Cookies.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour, packed
- ¾ tsp baking soda, dissolved in 1 tbsp water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 package Candy Corn White Chocolate M&MS
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt the butter with the brown sugar in the microwave. Let mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in the egg, the egg yolk, and the vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix just until dough forms.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, and M&MS.
- Scoop ¼ tablespoon of dough and place it on an ungreased cookie sheet. Keep each cookie about 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 11 minutes. Let cool on the cookie sheet.
All images and text ©Something Swanky 2018
Have you made a Something Swanky recipe? Post it on Instagram and tag me @somethingswanky or use the hashtag #somethingswankyrecipes. I’d love to re-post!
COOKIE MONSTER? ME TOO.
CHECK OUT THESE PERFECT-FOR-FALL COOKIE RECIPES
New From my Video Library