Bueno Bar Ice Cream
The Bueno bar is like the Paris version of a Snickers or Butterfinger. Like a hazelnut cream filled Kit Kat. This ice cream recipe is SUPER easy and really delicious. It doesn’t require an ice cream machine and the mess factor is pretty low. And it only takes about 4 hours to freeze and set! The Bueno Bar Ice Cream is so yummy. It totally satisfies my cravings.
- Whip two cups of heavy whipping cream, and set aside.
- Whisk together 1 can of sweetened condensed milk and about 1/2 cup of nutella.
- Chop up Bueno Bars (Kit Kat’s instead of Bueno Bars would be delicious too!) and add them to the sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Fold the whipping cream into the milk mixture. Use a spatula to completely incorporate.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
If You Enjoyed this Ice Cream, Try More Recipes!
Use Rhodes Warm N’ Serv Rolls to make Quick and Easy Pretzel Rolls in less than 15 minutes!
These black and white donuts are inspired by the iconic NYC Black & White Cookie! My favorite baked chocolate donut with a half moon chocolate and vanilla glaze.
Creamy vanilla fudge with giant chunks of Samoas cookies, a caramel coconut topping, and a drizzle of chocolate.