Cinnamon Kettle Corn
I have a serious soft spot for Kettle Corn. I’m even on board with the diet-y microwave kettle corn (which my husband hates). But the real stuff? Ad when it’s fresh? With the sugary, crusty, crunchy coating on each buttery kernel?
It’s absolutely unreal. I could eat it by the fistful all. day. long.
I added cinnamon to this recipe, and it was great. It totally adds a new dimension of flavor! But honestly, I think you could just make it a plain kettle corn batch and it would still rock your socks.
I highly recommend whipping up a quick batch of this for your next home movie night! (or sneak it in the theater– it’s totally worth breaking the rules for!!)
Recipe adapted from: Chew Out Loud
Notes about this recipe:
Don’t pop the popcorn in butter over the stove– the butter WILL BURN! A drizzle at the end will work better for flavor.
Substitute any sweet popcorn seasonings for the cinnamon (Kernel Seasons has a great line of sweet seasonings).
Popcorn from Friends:
- Peanut Butter Kitchen Sink Popcorn from Crazy For Crust
- Twix Caramel Popcorn by Two Peas and Their Pod
- Peanut Butter, Chocolate and Cashew Popcorn by Taste and Tell
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Our Week in Pictures + What I’m Loving - August 27, 2016
- Pinterest’s Best Pumpkin Recipes in 2016 - August 26, 2016
- Yellow Birthday Cake with Creamy Chocolate Frosting - August 24, 2016