Black and White Cookies Recipe
These Black and White Cookies are amazing and easy to make. This yummy dessert is perfect for anything.
1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup buttermilk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 tablespoon light corn syrup
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 – 2 tablespoons water
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl, set aside.
3. Combine buttermilk and vanilla in a up, set aside.
5. Alternately add the flour and buttermilk mixtures, beginning and ending with the flour.
6. Spoon 1/4 cups of batter about 2 inches apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake until tops are puffed and lightly browned, approx. 15 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting.
7. Whisk together powdered sugar, corn syrup, lemon juice, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon water until smooth. Transfer half of icing to another bowl and whisk in cocoa, adding water, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, to thin to same consistency as white icing.
8. Turn cookies flat sides up, then spread white icing over half of each and chocolate over other half.
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”hQeOmWgf” upload-date=”2018-12-06T04:18:26.000Z” name=”Reindeer Treats Final” description=””]
Try More Of My recipes