Reese’s Oreo Magic Cookie Bars
Ok. So let me break this down for you:
An Oreo crust.
A layer of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Minis.
A layer of Reese’s Pieces.
A layer of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips.
And one fabulous can of sweetened condensed milk poured all over top and seeping into the cracks.
Baked. Melted. Golden Bubbly. A sweetened condensed milk-Oreo crust oozing up the sides and on to the top.
Hummana hummana hummana.
Reese's Oreo Magic Cookie Bars
- 20 Oreos
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces
- 1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- 14.25 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350ÂºF. Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil or parchment. Grease generously with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Process the Oreos and the butter together until they have become fine crumbs. Press into the baking dish.
- Layer the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Minis, Reese's Pieces, and Reese's Peanut Butter Chips over the crust. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over everything.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Edges should be bubbly and the sweetened condensed milk in the middle of the dish should be golden (although anything that has Oreo crumbs in it, mostly edges, will look black of course-- don't worry, it's not burned!). Your oven may require a longer or shorter baking time, so look for signs of done-ness, and do not rely on timing alone.
- Let cool COMPLETELY before cutting into squares for serving. Also delicious (and a little less messy) when served chilled or frozen!
Don’t miss a bite!
Connect with Something Swanky:
Be sure to pin my favorite Magic Cookie Bar Recipes!
More Magic Cookie Bars from my Friends:
Ashton is the owner and author ofSomething Swanky. Although first and foremost a wife and mother, she considers herself an online entrepreneur, freelance writer and photographer, and brand ambassador.Her focus is in food styling, food photography and recipe development.
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)