Nutter Butter S’mores Magic Cookie Bars
First off, I’d like to send a big hug to everyone in Boston tonight. What a truly despicable thing to happen, and my thoughts, prayers, and sympathy is with all of you who may need it tonight.
In view of today’s happenings in Boston as well as my recent move and unpacking frenzy, tonight’s post will be (understandably, I hope) brief! Fortunately, all you need to know about this recipe is pretty basic:
- 15 Nutter Butter Cookies (1 1/2 cups), crushed
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup Hershey Milk Chocolate bars, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 10 Nutter Butters, crumbled
- 14.5 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8x8 baking dish by lining it with parchment paper and spraying lightly with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Pulse the Nutter Butter and butter in a food processor or blender until cookies are crushed and mixed well with the butter.
- Press the crumbs well into the bottom of the dish. Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
- Remove crust from the oven and top with marshmallows (FIRST), Hershey bars, chocolate chips, and crumbled Nutter Butters. Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes until the top is golden and edges are bubbly. It should feel somewhat set when you push it, even though it will be melted and gooey.
- Let cool completely before cutting and serving.
Magic Bars from Friends: