Monster Cookie Dough Dip (the original recipe)
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. Butter, softened
- 1/2 c. Peanut Butter (at least)
- 1-2 c. Powdered Sugar (even more if you really want it thick)
- 3 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. AP Flour
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 c. Oats (more or less depending on desired texture)
- 1 bag Plain M&Ms
- 1 c. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- In a stand mixer, whisk the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Whisk in the powdered sugar, starting with 1 cup (or 2 cups if you already know you want a thicker dip– I like thick).
- Whisk in the brown sugar, flour, and vanilla.
- At this point, add in more peanut butter by 1/4 cups if you want a stronger PB taste.
- Using a paddle attachment or a wooden spoon, mix in the oats, M&Ms, and chocolate chips. Add more oats if desired (I think I did– like I said, I like my dip really thick, just like cookie dough).
- Serve with pretzels, graham crackers, etc. You may want to provide a knife for “spreading” instead of “dipping” if you went the thick route!