Monster Cookie Dough Cupcakes
These cupcakes are actually coming out of the archives, but with a couple of improvements…
1) They desperately needed a photo up-do. This recipe first appeared on my blog during my “white sheet” photo days (ahem… not so very long ago, I’m ashamed to say). While I know photography is always improving, and in a month I may not like these so much either– I’m really glad I had a chance to re-photograph these! Now if I could just find the time to re-photograph all of my other cringe-worthy photos… sigh.
2) I’m providing a recipe in this post that yields a full 24 cupcakes. The original post was supposed to be for a single serve cupcake, but I overestimated the ingredients so it turned into a “quadruple serve” recipe. And that just confused people, I think. Also… people who wanted to make more than four cupcakes were leaving demanding comments.
And… I really can’t say that I blame them ;)
Peanut Butter Cupcake recipe from How Sweet It Is
Monster Cookie Dough Frosting is my original recipe.
If you only want to make 4 cupcakes, see this post.
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Our Week in Pictures + What I’m Loving - February 4, 2016
- Red Velvet Hugs & Kisses Blossom Cookies - February 3, 2016
- Healthier Valentine’s Day Treat: Chocolate Covered Apple Slices - February 2, 2016