And do you really need more explanation beyond its name?
Enjoy this one!
And if you like brownie batter– you’ll want to stick around this week…
And be sure to check out my Brownie Batter Bark!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. butter
- 2-3 c. powdered sugar (varies by desired consistency)
- 5 tbsp. AP flour
- 5 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3+ tbsp. milk (varies by desired consistency)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a stand mixer, whisk together the cream cheese and the butter. Add the brown sugar.
- Add 2 cups of the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, and 1 tbsp. milk.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, vanilla, and 1 more tbsp. of milk if needed.
- Whisk all until smooth.
- Add remaining powdered sugar and milk alternately until dip reaches your desired consistency.
Powered by Recipage
Please visit my Party Page for a more complete index of Link Parties.
If you host a regular link party, please add it to my Party Page!