Brownie Batter Dip
This brownie batter dip makes my heart sing! It's so delicious and whips up in absolutely no time at all!
Raise your hand if you're a bowl licker.
I could eat brownie batter all day long, like it's my job. And then stay for overtime too.
So obviously, this brownie batter dip (which tastes just like brownie batter, only sans eggs) is one of my favorite treats! It's awesome for parties and crowds, and always such a hit!
I created this recipe a little over a year ago, and since then I've seen it explode on the internet! Some of my blogger friends have even made and posted the dip on their blogs, and it seems to be popular wherever it goes! I definitely consider this recipe as one of Something Swanky's “greatest hits.” Which means… make it! You'll love it!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 2 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 5 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 5 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2-3 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and the butter until smooth.
- Add the brown sugar, cocoa powder, flour, vanilla, salt, and 1 tbsp milk. Mix until mostly smooth. (mine stayed a little lumpy until I added all the other ingredients)
- Add the powdered sugar and another tablespoon of milk. Beat until smooth. Add another tablespoon of milk if the dip is to thick for your liking, but I usually stop at 2 tablespoons.
- Mix in the chocolate chips. Serve with dippers.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until serving. Serves 8-12
Don't miss a bite! Connect with Something Swanky: