Thin Mint Stuffed Oreos + Thin Mint Printable
This is post #3 in a 3 week series of Girl Scout Cookie-inspired recipes!
Click here to view all of the recipes in this series
Just a heads up… I took like a million pictures of these bad boys. And had a really hard time narrowing down which ones to share. So…. they’re all here.
I tried to condense them into collages, but I’m not sure that really does much to help the overwhelming amount of photos. So that’s that. But really, there’s just one overriding message that all these pictures are trying to convey:
I stuffed a mint Oreo with a Thin Mint and dipped in in chocolate.
Also– I have this awesome friend who happens to be a whiz with designs. She makes all sorts of things pretty, and I was thinking it would be a lot of fun to incorporate some Girl Scout Cookie-themed printables in this series.
So I asked Meg, who blogs at Big Red Clifford, to hook me up with some of her suh-weet designs, and she didn’t disappoint! Just look at these super cute “minty” tags she made:
Seriously, these Oreos are perfect for wrapping up and giving away. So… you know… do that!
And on a side note– apparently I’m running a teensy bit low on yellow in my printer, so my tags turned out a little blue. Here’s a look at how these cuties are really supposed to look:
Head on over to Meg’s blog to grab the download links for these awesome printables! (if they aren’t posted over there yet, be sure to pin this post and just keep checking back in!)
- Oreos (Mint is ideal, but not absolutely necessary)
- Thin Mints
- melting chocolate candy
- optional: melting green candy for drizzle
- Split each Oreo in half and place a Thin Mint in between the layers.
- Melt the chocolate melting candy according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Place each stuffed Oreo in the melted chocolate, and use a fork to push some chocolate over the top. Use the fork to lift the stuffed cookie out of the chocolate and gently tap on the edge of the bowl to let the excess drip off.
- Slide the cookie onto parchment paper, wax paper, or foil to allow chocolate to harden before serving or packaging.
Don’t miss a bite!
Connect with Something Swanky:
Be sure to pin my favorite Oreo recipes!
More Oreo goodness from my friends: