Cake Batter Oreo Cheesecake Dip
This dip comes together in minutes! It tastes like a cake batter cheesecake filled with Oreos. Serve it right away for crunchy Oreos, or chill it for a few hours to soften the Oreos and make them soft and cake like. Serve it with apples, pretzels, anything you can get your hands on!! A definite crowd pleaser.
Ohhhhhhhh my goodness.
Question: Do you know what cheesecake + cake batter + Oreos tastes like?
Just pure funfetti-y, cheesecake-y, chocolate-y Heaven.
Question: Want to know what’s even better than how good this dip tastes?
Answer: How easy it is to make.
(Seriously. Give it a whirl in the Kitchen Aid and it’s done in less than 5 minutes!)
Question: What do people want to eat at your Super Bowl party this year?
Answer: this dip.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 tbsp Funfetti* cake mix (just the powder, not mixed batter)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp rainbow jimmies (sprinkles) + additional for garnish
- 10 Cake Batter Oreos** crushed, + additional for garnish
- Beat together the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in the cool whip.
- Add the cake mix and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Mix in the sprinkles and crushed Oreos.
- Serve immediately with dippers (apple slices, pretzels, graham crackers, etc) or cover and keep chilled in refrigerator until serving. Do not freeze.
*You could also use yellow or white cake mix
**You can also use regular Oreos
Don’t miss a bite!
Connect with Something Swanky: