Tagalong-stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
This is post #10 in a 3 week series of Girl Scout Cookie-inspired recipes!
Click here to view all of the recipes in this series.
I LOVE peanut butter cookies. Not because they’re my favorite cookie (I’m a CCC girl), but mostly because they’re my mom’s signature cookies. So it’s a nostalgia thing for me. She dips them in chocolate at Christmastime, and I always look forward to a plateful at the holidays.
Since we’re in the middle of Tagalongs week, I thought it might be incredibly naughty and delicious to stuff Tagalong cookies inside of a classic peanut butter cookie. Thanks to Jenny, the inventor of the Oreo Stuffed CCC, for the inspiration!
- Place a small (approx. 3″) circular cookie cutter on your lined cookie sheet. Scoop 1 scoop (using a tablespoon cookie dough scooper) of dough into the cookie cutter.
- Press gently to flatten the dough until it reaches the edges of the cookie cutter, forming a perfect circle.
- LEAVE the cookie cutter around the dough.
- Place the “filling” cookie on top of the 1st scoop of cookie dough.
- Scoop a 2nd scoop of cookie dough on top of the “filling” cookie.
- Gently press down on dough until it reaches the edges of the cookie cutter, forming a perfect circle.
- Remove the cookie cutter and pinch the seams of the dough together. Voila!
Don’t miss a bite!
Connect with Something Swanky:
Pin my favorite PB & Chocolate recipes:
More PB & Chocolate Recipes from friends: