Milk Chocolate Toffee Brownies Recipe
Check out my MY FAVORITE BROWNIE RECIPES ON FACEBOOK!
Main Ingredients Needed for Milk Chocolate Toffee Brownies
- chocolate chips
- cocoa powder
- Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits
Recipe Tips & Notes
- These brownies are naturally gluten free. Cornstarch is used instead of flour which also makes these brownies extra rich and fudgy!
- Be sure to melt the butter completely first before adding the chocolate and keep the heat on low. Otherwise, the chocolate will burn. You could also melt the butter and chocolate together in the microwave in 30-second increments.
- I used milk chocolate in my brownies, but you can also use semi-sweet or dark chocolate!
- Bringing the eggs to room temperature is really important in achieving that super fudgy texture. A quick way to do that is to place the eggs in a bowl and run hot water over them for a few minutes.
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”IuDbLT5y” upload-date=”2019-07-11T01:59:14.000Z” name=”Toffee Brownies” description=””]
- 12 oz milk chocolate (chips or chopped chocolate)
- 6 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Heath milk chocolate toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a saucepan. Reduce the heat to low and add the chocolate; stir until chocolate is melted and remove from the heat immediately.
- Mix in the sugar, vanilla, and the eggs.
- Add the cocoa powder, corn starch, salt, and toffee bits. Stir until batter is formed.
- Grease an 8x8 baking pan. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35 minutes. Let cool before cutting.
Love Brownies? Me Too!
Here are a few of my favorite brownie recipes
These Browned Butter Brownies are rich and fudgy, the absolutely perfect brownie!
These rich and fudgy brownies are utter perfection. No wonder they’re Oprah’s favorite!
I really wasn’t looking for a new brownie recipe when I came across this one on Pinterest, since I’ve already got several great ones here on the Something Swanky. But who can resist trying a recipe for Oprah’s favorite brownies?! Certainly not me. Not surprisingly, Oprah’s flawless taste strikes again! These brownies are 100% undeniably THE BEST brownies ever. Promise me you’ll try them!