Crazy Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MySummerSweets #CollectiveBias
Have you seen those crazy milkshakes popping up all over the internet? This Crazy Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae is even better, because you can make it at home!
We're getting pretty excited for summer around here. We made our first trip to the pool yesterday, the North Carolina humidity has settled in for the season, and we're gearing up for the first of four summer birthdays in just 2 short weeks! ???????? So it only seemed appropriate to kick off this crazy fun summer on the blog with this CRAZY Cookie Ice Cream Sundae recipe.
PSSSSST! FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM TO GET NEW DESSERTS DAILY!
Have you ever wanted to try one of those crazy shakes you've seen popping up all over the internet?! Try this CRAZY Cookie Sundae at home!
STEP-BY-STEP SUNDAE ASSEMBLY:
1. SPREAD VANILLA FROSTING GENEROUSLY AROUND THE RIM OF YOUR SUNDAE GLASS
2. PRESS THE FROSTED RIM IN COOKIE CRUMBS
3. SPREAD CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT SPREAD UP THE INSIDE OF THE GLASS
4. ADD BLUE BUNNY VANILLA ICE CREAM AND GIVE INTO THE FUN!
5. PRESS TWO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES INTO THE SIDES OF THE ICE CREAM
6. TOP WITH REDDI-WIP FOR AN EXTRA DOLLOP OF FUN!
7. DRIZZLE WITH CHOCOLATE SYRUP AND ADD CHOCOLATE SHAVINGS
Click here for even more summer sweets inspiration from Reddi-wip and Blue Bunny!
- ¼ cup vanilla frosting
- ½ cup chocolate chip cookie crumbs
- 2 tbsp chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 cup Blue Bunny Vanilla ice cream
- 2 soft baked chocolate chip cookies
- a dollop of Reddi-whip
- chocolate syrup and chocolate shavings for garnish
- Assemble according to the step-by-step photos in post.
Helpful Recipe Links:
Calories 900 | Fat 43g | Saturated Fat 24g | Carbs 12g | Fiber 122g | Sugar 96g | Protein 8g
Nutrition information is approximate.
More Ice Cream recipes!
1 YEAR AGO: CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
2 YEARS AGO: MINI (NO YEAST) CINNAMON ROLLS
3 YEARS AGO: 50+ COOKIE RECIPES
4 YEARS AGO: 100+ RECIPES FOR MEMORIAL DAY
5 YEARS AGO: STARBUCKS VANILLA BEAN FRAPPUCINO
6 YEARS AGO: EVERYTHING BUT THE COOKIES
7 YEARS AGO: GOLDEN POUND CAKE WITH STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM