These cookies are inspired by an epic Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor.
My favorite flavor: Everything But The…
It's always the logical answer to the great freezer aisle dilema:
Peanut Butter Cup or Toffee Crunch?
Chocolate or Vanilla?
White Chocolate Chunks or Chocolate Covered Almonds?
You don't have to choose! It's all in that one little carton.
Brilliance if I've ever seen it.
And now you can enjoy all those flavors in a cookie.
…perhaps even a la mode?
Everything But The… Cookies
Ingredients (approx. 4 dozen)
- 1/2 c butter
- 1/2 c shortening
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 c flour
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- 1/2 c white chocolate chunks (I just chopped up Hershey Bars, but you could also use chocolate chips)
- 1/2 c chocolate covered almonds
- 1/2 c heath bits
- 1/2 c reese's peanut butter cups (minis)
- Using a paddle attachment in a stand mixer, mix together the butter, shortening, brown sugar, sugar, baking soda, eggs, vanilla, and flour.
- Add in the white chocolate chunks, chocolate covered almonds, peanut butter cups, and heath bits.
- Scrape half the dough into a medium bowl and set aside.
- Add the cocoa powder to the dough left in the stand mixer bowl and mix well.
- Fill a cookie scoop halfway with the chocolate dough and halfway with the vanilla dough (the doughs will mix some, which is fine) and release the dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375º for 9 minutes. Let cool on the pan.
Please visit my Party Page
for a more complete index of Link Parties.
If you host a regular
link party, please add it to my Party Page
Thanks for checking out my Everything But The… Cookies post. Check out my full collection of Cookies
articles, and get more chocolate chip, shortbread, and holiday Cookie Recipes by Liz Call
, Mariah Leeson
, Ruthie & Madeliene
and Tammy Mitchell