White Chocolate Cinnamon Swirl Muffins
For the Batter:
- ¼ Cup Butter (softened)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
For the Cinnamon Swirl:
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1/8 cup butter, melted
- ¼ tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Tbs. Ground Cinnamon
For the Frosting
- 3 heaping tbsp. canned cream cheese frosting
- Whisk together all batter ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix together all of the cinnamon swirl ingredients.
- Line 12 muffin tin cups, spray with cooking oil.
- Layer 1 tbsp of batter with 1 tbsp of cinnamon swirl filling. Top with another tbsp. of batter.
- Using a toothpick or a knife, swirl the layers together.
- Bake at 350º for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Melt canned frosting and brush over the tops of each muffin. Serve warm.