On occasion, I impress myself.
And on those rare occasions, I really don't bother to feign humility.
Basically: I am awesome, and I know it.
And today– you are witnessing just such an occasion.
Because this bark is bomb.
Not “the bomb.”
Apparently, that's cooler.
The ingredients practically came together on their own.
And not just because they're all shoved next to each other on my jam-packed dessert shelf.
But seriously, how obvious is this? Salty, Chocolate, Caramel!
It's practically dessert poetry!
Oh– and it takes about 5 minutes to pull together.
*I'm not providing any exact amounts of ingredients, because you can use as much or as little of each of the ingredients as you'd like– depending on your taste or what you have on hand!
Ritz Rolo Bark
- Melting Chocolate
- Ritz Crackers
- Rolos, chopped
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time, until smooth.
- Spread chocolate over wax paper to desired thickness.
- “Sprinkle” the chopped rolos over the melted chocolate.
- Crumble the Ritz Crackers over the melted chocolate.
- Put in the freezer for a quick-set or let harden at room temperature.
Please visit my Party Page
for a more complete index of Link Parties.
If you host a regular
link party, please add it to my Party Page