Given my fanatical obsession with all things involving sugar, you’d think I would have been all over this crazy Pudding Cookie recipe that’s been trending this year. But, truth be told, this is the first pudding cookie recipe I’ve tried!
And I’m happy to report: not disappointed. I decided to make a white chocolate snickerdoodle version, being that it’s one of my favorite cookie flavors (second only to the classic chocolate chip cookie).
They received rave reviews from my husband’s work… and from my own tummy
Hope you enjoy these as much as we did!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 oz. package white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 c. cinnamon sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350º. Prepare baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars.
- Add eggs first, and mix in, then add remaining ingredients (reserving the cinnamon sugar). Mix well.
- Scoop out with a cookie scooper (about 3 tbsp. worth) and roll the dough ball in the cinnamon sugar, coating completely.
- Place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, until slightly golden and just set in the middle. Let cool on baking sheet.