(good advertising, yes?)
- 2 heaping tablespoons of chocolate cake mix
- 2 tbsp. diet coke
- 1 thin mint cookie (or keebler alternative)
- optional: vanilla ice cream and fudge sauce
1. Grease and oven safe mug or ramekin with shortening.
2. Add cake mix. Mix in diet coke, until smooth and cake batter-like.
5. Top with sundae sauce and ice cream if desired (which it will be).
Low Calorie Alternatives:
- Use a reduced sugar cake mix
- Use lite cool whip instead of ice cream on top
More Thin Mint Recipes: