- 1/2 c. Peanut Butter
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 c. Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp. Milk
- Approx. 10 Tagalong Cookies (Keebler or Oreo substitutes work too)
- In a stand mixer, whisk together the cream cheese and the peanut butter until smooth.
- Gradually add in the powdered sugar and milk, alternately, whisking in between additions.
- Switch to a paddle attachment. Add in the Tagalong cookies and mix on high, until cookies are broken up really well and incorporated.
- Serve with apples or graham crackers.
More Tagalong Recipes:
More Girl Scout Cookie Recipes: