“You come here and you know what you’re going to get. That’s comforting.”
I have to echo her sentiment, and say…
No surprises here today.
I made dip.
But it’s awesome.
…and it probably won’t be the last time :)
- 1/2 c. Peanut Butter
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 c. Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp. Milk
- Approx. 10 Tagalong Cookies (Keebler or Oreo substitutes work too)
- In a stand mixer, whisk together the cream cheese and the peanut butter until smooth.
- Gradually add in the powdered sugar and milk, alternately, whisking in between additions.
- Switch to a paddle attachment. Add in the Tagalong cookies and mix on high, until cookies are broken up really well and incorporated.
- Serve with apples or graham crackers.
More Tagalong Recipes:
More Girl Scout Cookie Recipes:
Please visit my Party Page
for a more complete index of Link Parties.
If you host a regular
link party, please add it to my Party Page
Ashton is the owner and author ofSomething Swanky. Although first and foremost a wife and mother, she considers herself an online entrepreneur, freelance writer and photographer, and brand ambassador.Her focus is in food styling, food photography and recipe development.
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)