I loved it when Shelly from Cookies and Cups said,
“You come here and you know what you’re going to get. That’s comforting.”
I have to echo her sentiment, and say…
No surprises here today.
I made dip.
But it’s awesome.
…and it probably won’t be the last time 🙂
- 1/2 c. Peanut Butter
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 c. Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp. Milk
- Approx. 10 Tagalong Cookies (Keebler or Oreo substitutes work too)
- In a stand mixer, whisk together the cream cheese and the peanut butter until smooth.
- Gradually add in the powdered sugar and milk, alternately, whisking in between additions.
- Switch to a paddle attachment. Add in the Tagalong cookies and mix on high, until cookies are broken up really well and incorporated.
- Serve with apples or graham crackers.
More Tagalong Recipes:
More Girl Scout Cookie Recipes:
Powered by Recipage
Please visit my Party Page for a more complete index of Link Parties.
If you host a regular link party, please add it to my Party Page!