Snickerdoodle Crumble Donuts
These Snickerdoodle Crumble Donuts are for the crumble lover! Cinnamon sugar, crumble, and white chocolate ganache come together to make this a truly decadent donut. And baked, not fried!
I really, really love donuts. Like, in a crazy, fanatic way.
One of my favorite things about donuts are the different textures they can have– especially homemade donuts. Most bakery donuts are fried and soft, with a thick layer of frosting. I love bakery donuts.
But I love that homemade donuts are all so different. Some are dipped in chocolate, and you have to bite through that hard layer to get to the soft bread underneath. Some are covered in a delicious chocolate-vanilla glaze. Some are a little bit Irish. And others are piled with cinnamon sugar crumble and drizzled with white chocolate ganache.
These donuts were awesome. Serious comfort food all dressed up for breakfast!
You can bake the donuts a few different ways– whatever works for you. You can bake them in any donut pan, muffin top pan, or standard muffin tin. I baked half of my batch in a donut pan, and half in a muffin top pan (pictured). I decided I liked the muffin tops best, because they held the most crumble and white chocolate ganache!
Donuts from Friends:
- Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Donuts from Crazy For Crust
- Triple Chocolate Donuts from Inside Brucrew Life
- Coffee Time Donuts with Chocolate Glaze from Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate
Don’t miss a bite! Connect with Something Swanky:
If you liked this recipe, I think you’ll also love these…
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Vanilla Bean Fudge - December 17, 2014
- How to Frost Cookies like a Pro using Canned Frosting… with your kids! - December 15, 2014
- Party Popcorn Saturday: Chocolate Covered Potato Chip Popcorn - December 13, 2014