Will the red velvet ever end???????
You know how you just click with some things in life?
I think I’ve clicked with Red Velvet.
Turns out everything can be made into red velvet.
Which really isn’t a bad thing.
In fact, I daresay it’s a great thing!
You’ll LOVE this fudge.
In fact, make it today.
Make. It. Today.
And while we’re on the subject of clicking…
Did I tell you this is actually a fudge hop??
Six of us very clickable food bloggers put our heads together to bring you six fudge recipes today!
You can thank us later.
…or now. Whichever works for you.
Seriously though, I feel like I’ve totally “clicked” with these ladies, and they’re awesome!
It’s been just like when you meet that kid on the playground, and you’re both like,
“Wait– you’re totally obsessed with making and blogging about desserts day and night, and that’s all you ever think about, dream about, want out of life??? OMG, me too! BFFs!”
It happens to bloggers too :)
So go on over to their blogs, and see what they’ve made for you today!
Red Velvet White Chocolate Fudge with Pecan Sandy Crust
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white chocolate chips (I like Nestle)
- 3 Tbsp. red velvet cake mix
- 12 pecan sandy cookies
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Over low heat on the stove, mix together the white chocolate and the white chocolate chips.
- About halfway through melting, begin adding the cake mix, 1 tbsp. at a time. Mix in completely each time, using a spatula to work out any clumps from the mix.
- Crush the pecan sandy cookies and mix with the melted butter. Press into the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish. You can bake at 350º for 3-4 minutes if you want it to be crunchy, or you can leave it unbaked for a soft crust.
- Pour the fudge on top of the crust.
- Let it cool at room temperature over night or chill for at least an hour.
Powered by Recipage
More Red Velvet Recipes:
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Pudding Mousse
- Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Red Velvet Recipe Collection
- Red Velvet Monster Cookies
More Fudge Recipes:
- Pralines and Cream Fudge
- Football Field Fudge with an Oreo Crust
- White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge in a Jar
Please visit my Party Page for a more complete index of Link Parties.
If you host a regular link party, please add it to my Party Page!