Red Velvet Fudge with a Pecan Sandy Crust
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white chocolate chips (I like Nestle)
- 3 Tbsp. red velvet cake mix
- 12 pecan sandy cookies
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Over low heat on the stove, mix together the white chocolate and the white chocolate chips.
- About halfway through melting, begin adding the cake mix, 1 tbsp. at a time. Mix in completely each time, using a spatula to work out any clumps from the mix.
- Crush the pecan sandy cookies and mix with the melted butter. Press into the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish. You can bake at 350º for 3-4 minutes if you want it to be crunchy, or you can leave it unbaked for a soft crust.
- Pour the fudge on top of the crust.
- Let it cool at room temperature over night or chill for at least an hour.
More Red Velvet Recipes:
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Pudding Mousse
- Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Red Velvet Recipe Collection
- Red Velvet Monster Cookies
More Fudge Recipes:
- Pralines and Cream Fudge
- Football Field Fudge with an Oreo Crust
- White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge in a Jar